Neil R. Johnson, MD specializes in treatment of hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, hand & wrist conditions. He uses the latest medical technology with the state of art medical facility to provide his patients the best possible outcome. Click on the below mentioned tabs to know more about the services.
- Normal Anatomy of the Knee Joint
- Knee fracture
- Meniscus Tear
- Patellofemoral Instability
- Arthroscopy of the Knee Joint
- Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament ACL Reconstruction
- ACL Reconstruction Hamstring Tendon
- ACL Reconstruction Patellar Tendon
- Uni condylar Knee Replacement
- Cartilage Repair and Transplantation
Sports injuries occur when playing indoor or outdoor sports or while exercising. Sports injuries can result from accidents, inadequate training, improper use of protective devices, or insufficient stretching or warm-up exercises...
MAKOplasty® Partial Knee Resurfacing and MAKOplasty® Total Hip Replacement are enabled by the surgeon controlled RIO® robotic arm system, offering increased accuracy to optimize surgical results.